Effective Date: 01-Jun-2023
Last Updated: 12-May-2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, provide a secure experience, enhance user experience, and understand how the website performs, providing insights for necessary improvements.
Our website uses both first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are essential for the website to function correctly, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
Third-party cookies used on our website are primarily for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, ensuring our services are secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies we use
These cookies are essential to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or remembering your cookie consent preferences.
- cookieyes-consent: CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users' consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.
These cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- cw_conversation: Chatwoot sets this cookie is used by the live support application to reload the chat details of the user returning to the website.
- _chatwoot_session: ChatWoot sets this cookie for the live support application to distinguish users.
These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. They provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc
- _gcl_au, _ga_*, _ga, FPLC, FPID, _fbp: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager sets these cookies for various purposes such as experimenting with advertisement efficiency, storing and counting page views, calculating visitor, session and campaign data, tracking between domains, and server-side tagging.
- FPLC and FPID: Google Tag Manager sets these cookies for tracking between domains and server-side tagging.
- _fbp: Facebook sets this cookie to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting the website.
Ces cookies sont utilisés pour proposer aux visiteurs des contenus publicitaires pertinents et personnalisés.
- test_cookie: DoubleClick sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.
- IDE: Google DoubleClick IDE cookies store information about how the user uses the website and present them with relevant ads according to the user profile.
- __Secure-next-auth.csrf-token, __Secure-next-auth.callback-url, __clnds
Gestion des préférences de cookies
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
For other browsers, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
In addition, if you have any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us at the following address: email@example.com